.mac help

Reaction score
hi, I'm a new mac user ( got an imac 12 days ago)

I just signed up for a .mac free trial, I have created a website using iweb.

I just bought myself a domain to link to the site I made

I have found some tutorials for doing this but I cannot find the domain options on my .mac account.

I have come to the conclusion that this feature is not available in the trial version of .mac????

If I pay the £70 will I get use of this option??

Is it easy to link to a private domain?? I am a noob when it comes to mac and I'm not so good at websites.

any help is appreciated
thanks.:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
Domain

you will need to have someone to host your domain. .mac does not do this.
you can publish your site to .mac directly, but you dont need a domain name for this

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
the .mac lit claims that you can use your own domain name. You just can't have them process your email with that domain name.

Reaction score
You can't publish your site to your personal domain in the trial version, as I found out last week.

Get a.mac membership on ebay, it's cheaper than buying direct. I got mine for $44 and uploaded my site to my personal domain straight away.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.