iSync Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" Matte 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Hello everyone.

I really take advantage of my Razor phone and iSync. I constantly am putting my work schedule, due dates, random thoughts, and deadlines into my phone, and then going home and syncing them to my iCal. Both programs are fantastic.

What is not great, however, is when I forget to use iSync, and I forget something important because of it. I'm very absent minded.

Is there any way (Possibly using Automator?) to automatically use iSync every few hours? I've been trying to play around with Automator, but I totally don't understand it, which is strange because I know a lot about computer programming. (AP Comp Sci for a few years)

Does anyone have a solution for me? Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

OP
Weird Fish
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" Matte 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
*bump*

Anyone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.66Ghz, 4Gb RAM, 320Gb HDD, OSX 10.5.6
Hmmm, I too would like to find out how to have iSync run automagically. It's fairly simple to add the application to automator, but not so obvious to run it.

S

Reaction score
look at this
Code:
http://www.macseven.com/files/20070225_automatic_scheduled_mobile_phone_isync_via_bluetooth.html

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.