New to Mac got a software question

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new to mac and I have some questions about software and I hope you guys can help. My first question is is there a program for mac that works like outlook? and how do you guys feel about limewire is it hazardous to install limewire onto the system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(3,1): C2D 2.2ghz, 4g RAM, 10.7.5; iMac(12,1): 2.5ghz i5, 16gb RAM, 10.9.1; iPhone5S iOS7.04
Nothing is hazardous to install as long as you know exactly what you're doing.

As for "what works like Outlook" -- depends on what features you need. If you just mean e-mail, the Mac Mail application should do. You might want to check out Mozilla's stuff...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
I don't really have a comment on the Limewire question, however, I may be of some assistance discussing your email client. If you're looking for a good mail application, your Mac came with one, Mail. Between Mail, iCal and Address Book, you already have most everything Outlook does. And they are integrated quite well!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Suggest you leave Limewire out. Do a Google 'Limewire and Leopard' and see the myriad of problems this software is having with the new cat. As John says use Mail.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.