Cant get the new apps!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4AlumBook, 4g iphone, 64wifi iPad, Atv2, Ipod classic
Firstly I'd like to thank anyone for any input on this... but anyway.

I recently got given a £15 iTunes giftcard, and decided to buy the new apps for my iPod Touch. The problem is I go through the apple website which then links me to the Software upgrade page, only for me to be met with an "ok" button, no "buy it now." If i click ok, it takes me back to the main iTunes Store page!!!

I am running 1.1.4, and iTunes is 7.6.1, the iTouch has been connected, disconnected, restored, and the powerbook restarted. I have looked but cannot find an answer to this anywhere!

Its highly unlike apple to NOT want to take my money!

Thanks guys!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
Might just be something as innocent as a little bit of bad programming on the webiste.......give it a day or two and check back I'd say......

OP
cknight88
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
access it through itunes.
~B

I have tried to find the page in the iTunes store itself, but to no avail! So the only way i have found is through the apple website which runs a macro opening iTunes to the stores' correct page.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15", 2GB RAM
I had a problem recently where I had bought the software upgrade, then restored my iPod thus removing all of the new apps. After restoring the iPod, I found that every time I plugged it in and went to the iTunes store, it would display an ad for the new apps. Maybe this is just a US ad? it had the ability to purchase the apps from that page with a "buy now" button.

Maybe this link will help?
iPod Touch January Software Upgrade

OP
cknight88
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
chris3d thanks for the link, however the page still only says "ok" not "buy it now."

Cheers for trying though!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.