iDVD (disk utility problems)

Reaction score
Hello I have used iDVD for a good 2 years now and have always saved my projects as disc images. I would use disk utility to burn my disc images onto dvd to watch on my dvd players. Just today disc utility won't work anymore. I have tried everything I can think of. I make a disc image mount it in disk utility click burn. I have verify data checked and it never finishes the burning process. Sometimes it will burn half the DVD causing the DVD to stop halfway thorough and sometimes it won't burn anything on it even though the DVD reads that something has been burned on it. I then thought that maybe it was disk image so I made another one and it still didn't work. The funny thing is that if I get info on the disk image from the finder it says read and write are accepted. If I get info on the disk image in disk utility it says read only. I think that might be the problem. I have gone through about 6 DVD's already and don't feel like wasting anymore. Does anyone have any ideas?
Edit/Delete Message

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.