Disk utility

Reaction score
i'm trying to burn an iso to a DVD DL. However, since i am trying to create a bootable disk (DVD/CD Master format), i get the error,

unable to create "disk1.cdr" not recognized

What should i do and any tips for completing the job?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
I would get Toast Titanium.A little bit more easier to use than Disk utility in MHO

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
i'm trying to burn an iso to a DVD DL. However, since i am trying to create a bootable disk (DVD/CD Master format), i get the error,

unable to create "disk1.cdr" not recognized

What should i do and any tips for completing the job?

I have it, but i thought DU was easier.

Any ideas how to do this?
I have made an iso bootable disk by simply letting toast create the iso file(If not already created)Then once created goto copy disk then hit start.Make sure you have your disk within the player then you should be good.I just recently upgraded to Toast 9 which makes these compilations much more user friendly(Less time consuming ) but yea that is a way you can do it. If you are trying to make the iso the "Master Copy" Then im not sure.

If you already have the iso created or the iso file is on your hdd.
Open Toast Titanuim and click on Disk copy , choose ISO then once you have chosen the correct .ISO and drag it in the window or go through the select function that Toast gives you.(Make sure your blank disk is within the superdrive) Toast will do the rest. The disk will automatically be made bootable or click the option on the left within menu options , but it should already be enabled.
Regards

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.