Leopard iso????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the iso, but not an extranal hd with 8GB of capacity. I've been told i can't use a USB Flash drive (why?), and i can't find DVD's of a suitable size. Is there a way to upgrade to leopard without burning the iso?

I'm a complete noob BTW

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
so... where did you get this .iso file?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
You need a bootable volume. So you'd have to burn a 9GB DVD. Apple has a service where they put the Leopard ISO onto a bootable disc for you. It costs about $130.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
v-rep giulio... :D

M

MacHeadCase

So because you just joined, I gather the forum rules are still fresh in your mind since you have to agree to them before being able to post ?

To bad you seem to have skipped number 4...

4 - Illegal Activity: We choose to follow United States law in regard to what is permissible to be discussed here. Therefore discussion of illegal file sharing, cracked programs, requests for serial numbers, and any other breaches of copyright or other illegal activity are not allowed in these forums.

This also includes discussion of breaking the terms of software or hardware EULAs.

Thread locked and we have lost the key... Oops ! :Oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.