Stumbi: Stumbleupon plugin for Safari

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Here's a plugin I found for those looking for the StumbleUpon plugin for Safari. You can finally give up firefox altogether. :)

Stumbi
stumbi.jpg

Stumbi is a StumbleUpon plugin for Safari (click here if you do not know StumbleUpon). A solution to the oldest problem in existance. The only path forward for mankind.

It's not beatiful, not very feature-filled, not yet at least, but it works. And it is stable. And it makes your life just a little, little bit easier, smoother and nicer. More features coming up in future versions.

As much as I'd like to just give this away for free, I'm currently unemployed and in great need of cash =) So please, consider spending $2. I'll give full support, and if you encounter any issue I'm unable to solve, you'll of course have your money back.

Works on PPC and Intel (Leopard + Safari 3.1)

Reaction score
Compile?

Has anyone had any luck compiling this??

I keep getting errors from the Connection source.
:Grimmace:

OP
goobimama
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
You did pay the $2 and buy the software right?

Reaction score
Nope; not that I have a problem to. I am just playing around with source code for my first time as a hobby and enjoy the challenge of trying to figure it out but both my CSE major friend and I have yet to figure out the root of the syntax errors.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.