Backing up ENTIRE iPhone? Is it possible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel (unibody), 2 GB RAM; iPhone 3Gs
hi, i was wondering if it was possible to backup the entire iphone, like, if for soem reason my phone crashes or whatever i can restore it to be the way it was exactly?

like, does itunes do that? or no? like, when it syncs. i'm sure it only syncs the calendar, bookmarks, contacts, etc. (whatever you can check) but what about wallpapers, settings, apps, etc.?

let me know, thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
When you sync your iPhone with iTunes, everything is backed up automatically. When your phone is restored or replaced, when you plug it in, you get the option to restore from a backup, which brings you back to the exact state your phone was in at the last sync.

OP
ekologik
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel (unibody), 2 GB RAM; iPhone 3Gs
When you sync your iPhone with iTunes, everything is backed up automatically. When your phone is restored or replaced, when you plug it in, you get the option to restore from a backup, which brings you back to the exact state your phone was in at the last sync.

thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15", 2GB RAM
I wish the same could be said for the iPod touch / January software update. It works....but not in the case that you've just re-installed leopard ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.