Roxio Toast Titanium 9

Reaction score
Hello, Everyone.
I'm really looking forward to Roxio Toast Titanium 9. I currently have Roxio Toast Titanium 8 installed. Do I just have to Trash (or use AppDelete) on Roxio Toast Titanium 8 before I install Toast 9? I'm still somewhat stuck (mentally) in the Windows world, so I'm not sure what the best way to go about installing the new software would be.

Thanks. :D

Graegaud

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
Hello, Everyone.
I'm really looking forward to Roxio Toast Titanium 9. I currently have Roxio Toast Titanium 8 installed. Do I just have to Trash (or use AppDelete) on Roxio Toast Titanium 8 before I install Toast 9? I'm still somewhat stuck (mentally) in the Windows world, so I'm not sure what the best way to go about installing the new software would be.

Thanks. :D

Graegaud

Upon installing the Version 9 it will not overwrite version 8.When i did the upgrade my version 8 is still on my machine.To delete version 8 , just drag it to the trash can or right click on the folder to move to trash and thats it!
My question is for anyone else on the forum that has the program.

Streaming:I have set up the streaming function but when i try to view from other sources it spits it out and does not connect.Any advice on this?

Regards

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Just a side note. I tend to keep a copy of the older version for a little while to be sure that the new version does all that the old version can do. I have had problem where the newer version a few options were dropped and an update was need to re-install the dropped options. The older version still had those options.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Just a side note. I tend to keep a copy of the older version for a little while to be sure that the new version does all that the old version can do. I have had problem where the newer version a few options were dropped and an update was need to re-install the dropped options. The older version still had those options.
So far so good with the newest version.I still cannot get the streamer to work properly.Anyone figure it out?

OP
G
Reaction score
So far so good with the newest version.I still cannot get the streamer to work properly.Anyone figure it out?

Ah, yes! The Streaming functionality. That is one of the key features I want to get working so that I can play my MP3's, Pics and Movies on my PS3. Yes, has anyone got it to work? I'll post my findings when I have some...

Graegaud

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Ah, yes! The Streaming functionality. That is one of the key features I want to get working so that I can play my MP3's, Pics and Movies on my PS3. Yes, has anyone got it to work? I'll post my findings when I have some...

Graegaud

Even the link to stream , when checking from a laptop or the iPhone it states that the link is invalid. When you drag and drop into Streamer then toast opens up and saves it to the hardware selection you choose which is cool but it wont let you stream anything!I have hit the help button and it states there isnt help for streamer (as of yet)So only time will tell about this one.
If i find out anything i will let the forum know as well.
Regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Still no answers for this one huh?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Aluminum), MacBook (Core Duo), iPod (Classic), 16GB iPhone 3G
So is there an upgrade price for us users that already have 8?

Reaction score
Streamer uses port 10080 by default. Make sure you have done one of the following:

1.) Enabled UPNP on your router.
2.) If an AirPort enable NAT-PMP
3.) If you don't want to enable automatic port forwarding, forward port 10080 to the machine hosting Streamer. If you do this remember that if the machine's IP changes you'll need to change this setting.

This is the number one reason for streamer not working.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Looks like i will need to update my router because my current router does not support UPNP.

Reaction score
Exporting converted divx to dvd files before burning ?

Hi There

I have a bit of a problem...My Macbook 1.83 cd/dvd drive is busted so i have to convert divx to dvd in Toast Ti 9 on my old Titanium Powerbook 1GHz (1 gig Ram).It still has a working DVD burner.

This takes about four hours for one dvd.

my question is : could i do the divx to dvd file conversion on the Macbook and then transfer the file to the TiBook for burning ?

any advice would be apppreciated !:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.