Any Flash programmers here?

Reaction score
Hi,
I have worked the last 9 months on a website for a project that we launched yesterday. It is an online shop for custom tailored clothing. I invested all my time and money in this project and we have a little flash slideshow movie that we use a lot on the site but it makes Firefox on Mac freeze.

I'm really desperate, I do have an iBook here to test it but don't know enough about Actionscript to fix the Problem. The developer who wrote this simple script has no Mac to test and troubleshoot it.

If you can program in Actionscript and have a Mac please help us. We can also pay for your efforts, it just got to work because many people from the media that we emailed about our launch are using Macs and we obviously want that they are able to visit the site. Some already couldn't...

Please moderators, if you don't allow posting our url here just remove it but leave this post that people can contact me via private message. I really got to get this fixed, there is a lot at stake for me right now.

Just wait here until the slideshow is running a little bit, it usually freezes here or if you proceed further to customize an item.

http://urbantailor.com/order/

The Actionscript code is very well written and commented. It is all on one frame that you can find here: http://www.waszum.com/as.txt

It would be absolutely awesome if someone could help us out!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 2.8GHz Core 2 Extreme, 500+500GB HD, 4GB RAM, OSX 10.5.1
I got right to the checkout, after about a million steps. So not too sure what your talking about here, nothing froze with me.

Reaction score
not crashed for me either.

I use flash a lot and I have never seen the flash player make a browser crash on any system.

How many computers have you tested this on?

I just can't see how the code could make the browser crash like this.

Ricky55

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.