Buy an iPhone online.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if I could call the Apple store and get them to ship an iPhone to Canada if I have US Citizenship. I live in Canada though. Or is it possible to buy one from a different website and then get them to ship it to Canada?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if I could call the Apple store and get them to ship an iPhone to Canada if I have US Citizenship. I live in Canada though. Or is it possible to buy one from a different website and then get them to ship it to Canada?

Thanks.
Nope.

Apple Sales and Refund Policy (USA) said:
iPhone Sales Policies

The purchase and use of an iPhone is subject to terms and conditions found at: http://www.apple.com/legal/sla/ and http://www.apple.com/legal/warranty/. In addition, by making this purchase, you expressly acknowledge that:

* A minimum new two-year wireless service plan with AT&T is required to activate all iPhone features, including iPod features. Wireless service for iPhone is solely provided by and is the responsibility of AT&T.
* The Apple Online and Retail Stores sell iPhone for end-user customers only. iPhone may not be purchased for resale.
* Apple reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order and to limit order quantity. Apple may require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order.
* iPhone may not be purchased for export outside of the United States, either directly or indirectly.
* Making unauthorized modifications to the software on an iPhone violates the iPhone software license agreement, and the inability to use iPhone due to unauthorized software modifications is not covered under warranty.

U.S. Sales Only
No shipments can be made to United States territories, or addresses outside the United States.
Source

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Yeah, Apple says you mustn't buy US iPhones and use them elsewhere, so they don't ship them...

Of course, if you lived in the US (or worked for a company that has offices there) and bought one in a US Apple Store, you could take it to Canada and use it with an AT & T international roaming plan.

Photo_28-20080321-083754.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.