Is the apple store hardware? Where do I find it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
where do I place this question... a building is hard right?

... I can't find a "store locator" on apple.com... I want to guy look at Macs in person before I buy one, but I can't find out where they are! I know my closest best buy/circuit city don't have them yet. BB will get them April 18 though... finally. Thanks if you know where I can find that information!

Reaction score
Go here:

http://www.apple.com/buy/locator/

If you decide you want to buy in-store, ask them about any possible discounts. The best discount they can give you is 10% off (which is what I got after asking if they could give an incentive to buy at the store rather than online/over the phone) your total purchase. Student discount is $100. So even if you are a student (that discount is available online and in-store) try and get them to offer you the 10%.

OP
ogacon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
aha! thanks... I couldn't find that... I could only find the online store, which is nearly impossible to find in itself! /endsarcasm

I can't delete this thread? ... ugh. Mod, if you read this feel free to delete.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.