Hooked it up to a projector, now my trackpad and keyboard don't work.

Reaction score
Today my MBP was working fine as it always does, but then I hooked it up to a projector in my tech class to give a presentation. The trackpad started to act funny and when i tried to right click using two fingers on the trackpad, it wouldn't respond or it would act as though I was holding down the clicker thing.

I figured it was just being fussy so I rebooted and everything seemed fine until i tried to right click using two fingers again. Now the keyboard doesn't work and the trackpad doesn't even show up in my system preferences (when i use a usb mouse navigate). Furthermore before my keyboard didn't respond it would press random buttons without me touching it, for example the disk eject button would go off for no reason, or spaces would shift from space to space automatically.

What should i do?

Also im using the windows side right now on my MBP and my keyboard cut out twice while i was writing this thread.

Thanks for all the help!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.