Can't drag AAC's to my iPod

S

section31

I have a desktop PC and a PB but I've owned my iPod long before I got this PB so my whole mp3 collection is on my PC.
I had to reinstall iTunes on my PC and since then I can't seem to drag and drop any AAC files that I purchased from the iTunes music store to my iPod.

Kinda frustrating since I just bought a bunch of tunes last week.

Any ideas for a fix?

OP
I

iSheep

I don't understand what you mean by drag-and-drop onto your iPod? Your iPod is just a collection of all your music, if it's in iTunes, it'll be on your iPod.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Only if he uses Auto-Synch. Not everyone does. He is trying to do a manual synch and it is not allowing him to upload the AAC files. Not all of us use Auto-Synch. Look at my sig and see if you can figure out why I don't use it.

Section31, can you play the files in iTunes?

OP
S

section31

baggss said:
Only if he uses Auto-Synch. Not everyone does. He is trying to do a manual synch and it is not allowing him to upload the AAC files. Not all of us use Auto-Synch. Look at my sig and see if you can figure out why I don't use it.

Section31, can you play the files in iTunes?

You're correct baggss. I prefer not to use auto-update.

I was able to play the songs in iTunes. I tried to update my iPod and for some reason upon reconnection my iPod would not complete the update. I decided to just do a whole restoring of the iPod to see if that worked.

That seemed to do it, my ipod was in need of some purging anyway I guess . Thanks for the help everyone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.