Problem with mouse + headset (Bluetooth)

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue.. I use a bluetooth mouse every day (Logitech, not an Apple mouse), and it works great, no complaints.

Now I'd like to be able to use a SIP softphone, Ventrilo, or even talk to people on Warcraft using their built-in voice chat using a bluetooth headset as well. Here's the problem, and I've tried 3 different headsets (1 Logitech and 2 Motorola's). Every once in a while my headset will cut out and I can't hear or say anything, but more often my mouse will not respond to movement anymore. My quick fix for this is to left-click and then I can move my mouse again, but it will happen every 5-30 seconds I'd say.

Is there a problem with my specific MacBook Pro, or do they just not like to play nice with non-Apple bluetooth products?

Has anyone else had a similar setup to mine and had it work? Please let me know. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.