Aggravating Device

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz i7 (2013) | 15"MacBook Pro 2.6GHz (2018) both OS 10.14.1 | iPhone 6 OS 12.1
i'm having a really irritating problem with my aggregate device & traktor 3.3

i dont know if anyone else here uses it...but once of the following happens...either the the aggregate device starts acting crazy or traktor keeps crashing at launch... :Grimmace:

when it does launch...it says that my connections are incorrect...sometimes the are perfectly fine when it says that....other times my routing is automatically changed...& i cant seem to change it back because now only 2 outputs are available again! (if im unluckier ... no outs are available)

i'm really confused...this setup was working till sometime back (before 10.5.2) it wasn't working great...it didn't happen flawlessly every time....but it did work....now it just wont....individually both outputs work...but together its all messed up...

any advice?? i really need that aggregate device to work again...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.