com.apple.quarantine

Reaction score
Just installed ZenCart on my local server - this is an OpenSuse 10.1 web server connected via an ethernet router. After setup, I open the home page of the shop and am greeted with... (see screen shot)

http://box23.co.uk/screen.jpg

There are a number of posts on the internet concerning this 'com.apple.quarantine' and with fixes for the machine it happens on - however, given that this is potentially a published website, I won't have any control over site visitors Leopard settings, so presumably they would be greeted with the same error?

I'm assuming this has something to do with a Zen Cart API - but might this also be a problem with my server configuration? Existing ZenCart websites seems to display fine on the web, so the problem is perhaps local.

Any input would be appreciated.

OP
M
Reaction score
solved...ish

OK, Never really found out what was causing the problem - but a reinstallation of ZenCart solved the problem. - Panic Over lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.