looking for OSX compatible smartphones

Reaction score
I currently have an iBook and a basic cell phone, but I am finally at a point where I need to and can replace both. I am pretty much settled on getting a new Macbook Pro, but I am still debating what kind of phone to buy. I'd like to get a smartphone, and the iPhone is very appealing, but I'm not sure whether it would be worth the price for me. I was wondering what other models of phones work with OS X. I have been looking at both Sprint and AT&T's smartphones; a lot of them list compatibility with Windows XP but say nothing about Mac compatibility. Does anyone know where I could find this information? Now that I finally have the money to upgrade, I want to make sure to buy a phone and a laptop that will work together. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Technically you can get any smartphone working on a Mac with a little piece of software called The Missing Sync.

Now native Mac support is a different story.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks. Where could I get that software, and how much does it cost? Is it easy to use?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.