Looking for All-In-One printer that works with Leopard

Reaction score
I recently crossed over to the Mac side but all of my printers no longer have drivers for Mac OS and they are old. So, I am trying to find an All-In-One printer (print, scan and copy - but don't need the faxing capability) that works well with the Mac OS Leopard. Price range I am willing to spend is $300 to $400. I have trolled the various forums and have noted that in many cases finding such a printer that works with Leopard for all three functions is a problem. Some say HP has ddifficulties with the scan functions and so on. Others say Brothers works but not always and so on. There does not appear to be a clear cut answer. My question, is there anybody who has a more recent All-In-One that he/she is using with Leopard and that works well. If so, please let me know what make and model.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I recently crossed over to the Mac side but all of my printers no longer have drivers for Mac OS and they are old. So, I am trying to find an All-In-One printer (print, scan and copy - but don't need the faxing capability) that works well with the Mac OS Leopard. Price range I am willing to spend is $300 to $400. I have trolled the various forums and have noted that in many cases finding such a printer that works with Leopard for all three functions is a problem. Some say HP has ddifficulties with the scan functions and so on. Others say Brothers works but not always and so on. There does not appear to be a clear cut answer. My question, is there anybody who has a more recent All-In-One that he/she is using with Leopard and that works well. If so, please let me know what make and model.
Thanks.

I've got a Canon MP460 that works fine. It's been replaced by a newer model now but I'm reasonably sure that all the new Canon multi-functional printers are mac os x supported

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
I use two different HPs on leopard. a 5310 (i think) that is a fax/copy/scan/print and an old psc1315 that is a copy/scan/print.

I haven't really had an issue with either one

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Have an older Lexmark X75 All in One and Leopard has really made the old bird sing, print, scan, copy and fax all work faultlessly, even complete with all in one Utility allowing clean nozzles, check ink levels etc to work which it never did with Tiger.

Who knows maybe your old printers just might work with the new cat!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 duo, 1GB 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM running Leopard
I replaced my old PC with an iMac last year. My trusty Epson CX6600 ran instantly, no problem at all - I've scanned, printed and copied ever since. I also don't fax, there is no fax facility in the 6600. It's also got a memory card reader.

the downsides are that it is fairly weird-looking, and also the paper output tray is about as much use as a chocolate kettle.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Pro 2017 3GHz 10-core 128GB RAM MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.3GHz i5 16GB RAM
Can you use the scan function if you connect an All-In-One printer to an Airport Extreme?

Del

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2xQuad core 2.8GHZ

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.