Problem with Back to my Mac/.mac/iDisk

Reaction score
I have a .mac account which is set up on my laptop, a MBP and my new Mac Pro at home. With the 10.5.2 update to Leopard I also set up Back to my Mac so that it would work while on the road. I use the screen sharing feature sometime at home and I frequently have used File Sharing without any problems.
The problem is when I was just out of town when I pulled up the Finder the Mac Pro was not listed even though I have Back to my Mac turned on on both computers. Shouldn't the Mac Pro showed up in Finder?
Also, when I came home I went over the settings on the Mac Pro. A few things I noticed are on the Mac Pro if I pull up the Finder and select iDisk it says "Your iDisk cannot be accessed. Your member name or password may be invalid. An unspected error occured (error code -50). I checked and don't have password protection set up for the iDisk. Also, in the .mac section of settings on the Mac Pro my .mac account is entered and it appears it is able to access it. I have no problem accessing the iDisk on the MBP.
I'm not sure if the above is related to the problem with Back to my Mac or not. Another interesting thing to note is now that I'm home if I pull up Finder on the Mac Pro it shows my MBP and also my wife's MBP since they are both set up for sharing. Yet if I pull up Finder on the MBP it shows my wife's MBP but does not show the Mac Pro. It definitely seems between the iDisk error and this something is not working right with some features of .mac. Any idea what is causing this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.