• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Cricket

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 20 inch screen, 1gb ram, 2ghz, 250gb hard drive.
-what are your thoughts about how the Indian team play and act?

-who plays cricket what type of bat do you have?

-Favorite batsman or bowler?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
I'm not sure how this post will go on this forum Jake. Majority of members are in the US.

I'm not overly happy with the way the Aussies conducted themselves either but happily they weren't as bad as the Indians.

Haven't played cricket for years.

Favorite batsman - Gilchrist when he's going for it. Jayawardene is cool too.
Favorite bowler - DK Lillee.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Fun game to play once in a while.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I think the indians play a good game of cricket. But sometimes they let their emotions get a better of them and let a few words slip.

I play cricket, but socially only. Often though. And I just use what ever bat is around.

My favourite Batsmen ever are: Adam Gilchrist and Brian Lara. Both retired now though. Of the current crop I'd have to say Andrew Flintoff and Andrew Symonds.

Of the bowlers My favourite is Glen McGrath and Daniel Vettori.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Papa like disorganized baseball! As long as NSW wins the Pura Cup and ousts those cheeky over rated Vics who cares?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.