How to save pictures from Keynote?

S

sharky14

I just bought my first Mac (MacBook), I love it, so far. But I'm a rookie, been a windows guy my entire (though short) life. So, my first problem.

I've pushed as many buttons, keyboard shortcuts, and touchpad combos as I can think of.

I received a PPT in an email and downloaded it as an attachment. It has pictures on it that I would like to save to my iPhoto library (or other picture folder) so that I can access it as a picture and load onto the web. However, when I right click, it won't let me save it. I tried copy and paste, no luck. Couldn't drag it either.

Did a search, came up with a few older threads with helpful tips, but nothing specific enough.

What say you?

OS X, had my MacBook for about 2 weeks.

Reaction score
I was having the same problem as well, but I found out that you can to it through the Preview app. Copy the picture you want onto the clipboard, go to Preview.app then: File>New from Clipboard. Now you can same the image in a variety of formats. :) Hope this helps!

Reaction score
This really works.

I was having the same problem as well, but I found out that you can to it through the Preview app. Copy the picture you want onto the clipboard, go to Preview.app then: File>New from Clipboard. Now you can same the image in a variety of formats. :) Hope this helps!

This was great! I did this and then File/Export... so I exported it as an image file. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.