Problems waiting

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Glossy 17 inch MBP, 2.5ghz, 4 ram, 250 hard drive, 512 mb nvidia graphics
:D Hi Guys, ive taken the plunge and really excited to learn all the new stuff. ive played around with leopard on a friends mac and know what to expect and very impressed.

Its a long story but I ordered the new generation macbook pro and it shipped from china on the 6th March and it still hasnt arrived. First the truck from the apple factory to the airport broke down. Then it managed to arrive in the netherlands to the main european TNT depot for shipment to the UK but as luck would have it the channel ferry guys have got an industrial dispute on so its stuck on the shore of France.

Apple tell me i should recieve it on the 18th and to be honest thats just too long for me to wait. I want it and want it NOW.

Yes ive shouted and screamed at both apple and TNT and they got a agent assigned to me to help speed things up but they cant help industrial disputes.

Gosh I just cant understand in this day and age.. they should have just flown the thing straight over to the UK and landed in a field nearby.

Anyway I became so sick of waiting and waiting that I started browsing around to see if i can get hold of one on the web and lo and behold managed to find loads in stock ( wont mention store for obvious reasons ) on the new specs. I should have done this in the first place.

So I have ordered for next day delivery and should get it tommorow and when the apple dleivery arrives ill shall just kick it back to the delivery guy.

Anyway ill stop rambling on and just wanted to introduce myself and get a few things of my chest. Hope to be around for a while.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8 core 2.8Ghz, 12GB RAM, 2.3TB HD; MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM, 200GB HD
Welcome mac-surfer! You found a great place to talk about your Mac and get advice and questions answered. Here's to hoping it actually comes in tomorrow!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.