Fusion on Leopard issue(VM tools)

Reaction score
I have a black macbook. just installed VMware Fusion full version. I want to install Vista, I have the cd, The instructions arent good so i'm asking here. The program won't install anything because it can't find the drivers or what not. So i click, Virtual Machine> Instal VM Tools. And nothing happens, nothing shows up showing me how much as installed or anything. If i go to Virtual Machine again, I can see an option to Cancel VM tools installations. I dont know what to do anymore, I'm stuck. Can someone please help me before I end up using boot camp instead?

Thanks

Reaction score
I have same problem. I installed Xp on bootcamp and I tried to add bootcamp partition - BSOD. Cant install tools What do i do? It works fine on own.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5ghz, 4 gig Ram, 250 hard drive, 512 nvidia
Just follow the instructions CAREFULLY and it all works. Sometimes we get a bit excited by wanting to jump in but it pays to read all the info which might hold the secret to your problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.