super super problems with iPhone signal!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Core2 W/4gig Ram
ive had my i phonr for about a month now, and i have been through 3 already. Signal is always at 1 bar or just "no signal" and even when i have bars i sound like a mess on the other end.

1st phone:
Not Too bad, blown speaker within days, bad signal but bearable.

2nd phone:
Real bad signal and battery life

3rd phone:
even worse signal

all my friends who go the same places i go always have better signal n their i phones!

any ideas??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Core2 W/4gig Ram
lol that i have.

everything i buy doesent work until i return it 5 or 6 times and then it will be all good or i give up.

only thing i still have that never failed me is my truck! and i beat the junk out of it! knock on wood, it will work tomorrow! lol

few more times left with the i phone i guess

Reaction score
unfortunate iPhones you've gotten, this shouldn't happen with OTB iPhones. Go to the apple store, and they will replace it for free

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
I also read somewhere that this issue could be caused by a SIM card not seated properly. Take it out and put it back in. I don't know why, but it would seem to be worth a shot.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
I to have had the same problem. It has stopped now thankfully, I found by taking the sim card out and making sure it is secure in the tray should fix it.
Although if this does not work, Take it to AT&T they should be able to give you a new sim card,maybe apple might be able to also but I don't believe they do.

Hope this hellped

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.