Webcam on msn

Reaction score
Hi, I have a load of friends with PC and msn and I want to be able to use my internal webcam on my mac book pro. Biut it doesnt seem to work. Can anyone offer any advice of help or maybe another application to use.

Thanks for any help

Ian

Reaction score
From what I've heard, Mercury Messenger has video converstation although i have not tried it myself. I have also heard the it is not as good as Mac: Messenger. Worth a shot though

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro - iPhone
Hi, I have a load of friends with PC and msn and I want to be able to use my internal webcam on my mac book pro. Biut it doesnt seem to work. Can anyone offer any advice of help or maybe another application to use.

Thanks for any help

Ian

Just a suggestion, try searching the forum before creating a new thread- this question has been asked and answered countless times.

msn for mac does not have video support. aMSN is the best I've found to work with people using msn on PC's no audio support but the video works pretty flawlessly (i had one issue with one person and changed some settings in my router and everything worked fine)

so check it out. http://www.amsn-project.net/
they recently updated it quite a bit and now it looks a lot like the pc version of msn and i quite like it. I didnt like mercury messenger one bit.

but to each his own, try em all, they're free afterall.

Reaction score
I will second what is already written. aMSN is for you. Works like a dream. I just could not warm to Mercury at all.

Reaction score
hey i got amsn it seems good what does it mean if theres crossses in little red boxes near some peoples names? and you cant see whos added you to their list can u?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.