InDesign font problem (help big time)

Reaction score
I have a deadline due for a magazine layout in a few days. I was working on it, copy and pasting articles i have in word.doc, then suddenly in InDesign my text was in a pink highlight which means the font is missing. I have no idea how I lost Georgia - Regular. I tried to reload it and it doesn't work. It might load initially when i refresh the system with the font, but once i start to work on it InDesign it can't recognize it. Yet it's working fine on illustrator. Please help!!!

on Adobe CS3

Reaction score
Go into the Applications folder to Font Book, and check them all out by using the "Validate" commands under File in the menu bar.

It might reveal that Georgia — and maybe others — have rebelled.

OP
I
Reaction score
i validated it, it came out fine.

it's weird cause it works in illustrator, photoshop or Words. It's just InDesign it wo'nt it's memory of the font or something. Which i have no idea why it just suddenly crapped out on me. I think it's a font issue rather than the program, I updated InDesign to current version hoping it would help but it didn't.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.