Lode Runner: The Legend Returns

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for a free download of Lode Runner: The Legend Returns. I've been looking but I can only find PC versions and cheat codes for it.
Does anyone have any ideas on where I could find it?
Thanks so much!

M

MacHeadCase

If the game is abandonware, you can probably get it at the Macintosh Garden. Look for it in the alphabetical list.

If it isn't there, you'll have to try eBay and buy it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
dang... is there a site like that for PC? :) Those are some sweet classic games.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 - 4GB RAM, Logitech S530 Kbrd/Mouse, Logitech Z2300 Speakers
I still have my Windows version of Lode Runner... still play it when I really want to frustrate myself.

OP
K
Reaction score
Macintosh Garden only had the really old version. I found the one I was looking for, but it's on amazon.com for 50 dollars! I was hoping I could find it free... :-(

Reaction score
lode runer: the legend returns - one of my old favs!

Hi there - in relation to the above topic that you've been discussing - I've actually got the the load runner mentioned above still in its original box and have tried loading it using an external floppy disc drive but I still cant play it due to problems with the 'classic environment'. I'm not entirely sure what that means, but I do know it means I cant play the game I've kept for years just incase I ever bought a mac again, which I now have!! any ideas how I could get it working - or where it could be downloaded for free?? (since I've already bought it anyway!) thanks.

Reaction score
I've been to macintosh garden as I've been looking for loadrunner the legend returns as well. I actually still have the old floppy disc version in its box (as good as new!!:D) except it doesnt work with my floppy disc drive :Shouting:on my new mac (thought I'd give it a try anyway:Smirk:) so I went to Macintosh garden and its there:D... except all it downloads is a bit of what looks like 'scrabble' in a box:Grimmace:.

can anyone assist in downloading the loadrunner the legend returns game from macintosh garden??:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.