imported all songs, iTunes denying access?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Black, Stock
I just imported all my songs off my old broken ipod using senuit, and im all ready to put them on my new one, but all the songs purchased through itunes were under my moms account which has access enabled to 5 computers apparently? and it says acces canot be granted to more then 5, and I dont have access to her account anymore. Is there any way to get around this? Ipod mini

Reaction score
i dont think so. why dont you move them directly from your moms computer rather then an ipod

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Black, Stock
all of my songs were on her old computer which she replaced without telling me while i was away at college

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
You don't need the computer. Your mom needs to log into her account and reset the permissions. You'll have to re authorize the rest of the computers again, but should solve the problem.

We have had several computer with itunes over the last couple of years some have been sold I forgot to de-authorize one of them and simply logged in and reset it so the new computer could be added.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.