Does the Z0F90001H exist?

Reaction score
The university in town is offering last generation macbooks at a discount, and this particular model for 840. It says 2.2ghz duo core, 120gb, but also lists MB062LL/B at a higher price, with the same specs (at least the 5 listed are the same), at 990. I did a search on google, and couldn't find anything about it, switched the "o's" and zeros, etc. I guess I'll check it out when I get into town in a week, but was curious. Might as well get a brand new MB061LL/B for 810 :eek: .

Reaction score
lol,
a couple of years ago, i got a similar deal at stanford for my ibook.

good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Core Duo 2.0GHz 1.5GB, 20" iMac C2D 2.4GHz 4GB, PowerPC G4 500MHz 512MB
Wouldn't you like to know. :D

KSU

Dude, I go to KSU as well. Actually KSU Vet Med, so I'm never on main campus. I do miss going into our Apple store (with the garage construction I haven't wanted to deal with trying to find a parking spot).

Have you asked the store employees about the difference? They have a couple very knowledgeable guys that work there (the guy that is built like a bouncer is a certified rep, or something like that).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.