Been reading on other sites, 64 bit VISTA works with new MBPs???

Reaction score
Well I did some reading today on the macrumors.com forums and there are a ton of posts on there saying that the new MBP's install DVD has drivers for Vista 64 bit (boot camp 2.0.3). There are a couple people that say it works, anyone have any more or official links?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
All I know for certain is that there are 64-bit drivers for the Mac Pros that were released in January. It's possible that the latest machines may have 64-bit drivers, but I guess somebody will either have to confirm or directly contact Apple about it (though I'm not sure if you'll get a straight answer)

OP
W
Reaction score
Yeah, I know that one, if you check out macrumors.com in the Windows forum there are a few posts about it

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Hmmm... might have to give it a try with my new Penryn MBP. Of course, I only have 2GB of memory, so it's not like it would make a difference.

OP
W
Reaction score
Yeah, I have a new MBP with 4GB Ram...so I think I'll give it a try, gonna have to wait til next week, on vacation

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.