Uninstalling Programs

Reaction score
Are you guys running a third party mac uninstallerer or just searching for and deleting the files. I have just been using the search program and deleting everything that comes up but ive heard that doesnt clear everything off the computer

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I use AppDelete, another free alternative to AppZapper.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Are you guys running a third party mac uninstallerer or just searching for and deleting the files. I have just been using the search program and deleting everything that comes up but ive heard that doesnt clear everything off the computer

Any of the Apps mentioned in the previous posts will do fine.

The thing to keep in mind is that those few extra files left behind by an App will not interfere or impact your machine in way. They only take up a minimal amount of disc space so that is not even an issue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
sandaddiction,

If you just go to the root of the program (in your Appliance directory) and delete it, it should delete all the other pieces of that program. Read that in a Mac OS X book...

Noel

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.