Exif Viewer for Safari?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5ghz MBP 2gb ram, 200gb 7200rmp hd, 512mb 8600gt
Is there a plugin to view the Exif data from a photo on a webpage with Safari?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
I haven't found any exif plug-ins for safari but i did find an exif viewer. Just drag the photo from safari into the exif.app (i have mine in the dock) and the exif is displayed in a new window.

http://homepage.mac.com/aozer/EV/index.html

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 2013 iMac 32GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 4X8GB / 3.5GHz Quad-core Intel core i7 / 1TB flash storage
I haven't found any exif plug-ins for safari but i did find an exif viewer. Just drag the photo from safari into the exif.app (i have mine in the dock) and the exif is displayed in a new window.

Simple EXIF Viewer for Mac OS X

But EXIF Viewer doesn't seem to work if you want to drag a photo from any website in order to view its EXIF, as Opanda was able to do for Windows. EXIF Viewer works for your own images, e.g., out of Adobe Bridge, etc. Am I wrong?

/Mark

Reaction score
But EXIF Viewer doesn't seem to work if you want to drag a photo from any website in order to view its EXIF, as Opanda was able to do for Windows. EXIF Viewer works for your own images, e.g., out of Adobe Bridge, etc. Am I wrong?

/Mark

Exif Everywhere is able to do this. Even more -- you can view Exif information right from web browser (Safari or Firefox), without dragging an image to dock's icon.
Here is it: Exif Everywhere

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.