downloaded sdk, then...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.8 Ghz, 64GB SSD, iMac 24"Core2Extreme, iPhone 8GB, iPod Classic 80GB
I downloaded the sdk, but then i realised(or remembered) that i have absolutely no idea how to use xcode!

Does anyone know/ is anyone thinking of making apps?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
You guys see any of the how-to that were on the same page with the download?
iPhone Development Center- There are lots of pre-made codes and lots of how-to's.
I have no developing knowledge beyond HTML. I am going to try and build a sweet camera/ image editing app.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.8 Ghz, 64GB SSD, iMac 24"Core2Extreme, iPhone 8GB, iPod Classic 80GB
I know, I want to make some apps but have o idea how to. Have to find out how to use it!

Reaction score
Remember - any programmer needs to have his first program to say hello world...

Reaction score
Developing for the iPhone is no different than writing computer programs in any other computer language. If you have NEVER done any programming, it's unlikely you are going to be able to just figure it out and pick it up with any ease.

I recommend taking some high level software development courses somewhere.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
My question is once we make the applications, can we put them on our on phones?Meaning final product?I guess so huh?

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My question is once we make the applications, can we put them on our on phones?Meaning final product?I guess so huh?

Yeh, can you make hem for your own private use

wait, you need os 2.0 to do that, and i can't get that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.