MBP and Windows XP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
|MBP17''|hi-res|
Hi everyone

I'm running windows XP via bootcamp on my MBP and i have problem with standby function in windows.

when I'm in windows and want to move computer from one place to another and dont want to turn it off i just close the lid (as you normally do in OSX) the problem is that when i open it back function keys doesn't work, I'm not able to put computer back to sleep or turn it off, when i try to turn it off it hangs and only thing to do is to press power button for about 5 sec to hard restart it. is there any solution for this problem? what is responsible for this problem? is it bootcamp assistant or something else?
any help much appreciated.

Reaction score
Are you running boot camp 2 or are you still on the beta? You should try updating the drivers through software update. I'd give that a try

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
|MBP17''|hi-res|
im still on beta as i don't want to upgrade to leopard just yet. is there bootcamp 2.0 for tiger?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.