advice for buying MACBOOK PRO and qs

Reaction score
Hello Guys, i've done some reading and searches and i actually have a few questions about the MAC OS and the MacBook pro.

*is the macbook pro good enough to pay the tag price? (don't get me wrong i looked in this great site and other sites and found some people are having a lot of hardware problems such as the screen and keyboard...etc. "sounds like a micrsoft crap";D ) and u know how much the macbook pro costs.

*Is the MAC OS multilangual because i study in Switzerland and it's in french?

*also the keyboard lay out is either French or German and it's different from the US lay out that i'm used to---is the keyboard bottoms can be changed like replace the z with the y and match the differences to the US lay out?

--I'm using MS XP now and i used limux for a while but because of the drivers recognition and supports i switch back to windows XP and i'm sick of Windows so i thought of switch to MAC Since a lot of people switched to MAC and never regretted it (never went back to Windows).

Reaction score
*is the macbook pro good enough to pay the tag price? (don't get me wrong i looked in this great site and other sites and found some people are having a lot of hardware problems such as the screen and keyboard...etc. "sounds like a micrsoft crap";D ) and u know how much the macbook pro costs.
Yes it is. Any computer including a Mac can develop issues. I have had no trouble what so ever.

*Is the MAC OS multilangual because i study in Switzerland and it's in french?
Here you go For more info, see the Apple store in the country or language of your choice.

--I'm using MS XP now and i used limux for a while but because of the drivers recognition and supports i switch back to windows XP and i'm sick of Windows so i thought of switch to MAC Since a lot of people switched to MAC and never regretted it (never went back to Windows).
There's been a lot of that going around lately.

Good luck in your search.

OP
P
Reaction score
Thanx for the replay m8

I'm planing to buy it tomorrow or by Sunday. Should I just go ahead and buy it.

OP
P
Reaction score
Guys one last question before i buy it (are the softwares that come with it like ilife...etc multilanguage or will it be in the local language?)

please guys tell me cuz i wanna buy it tomorrow.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.