Where can I get an additional power source for my MacBook Pro?

Reaction score
I am travelling to Europe next week and will be travelling on the road quite often. I would like to get some work done during that time. My laptop battery will inevitably run out of power during that time and I would like to carry an additional power source with me so I can get some extra juice when I am nowhere near an outlet.

I have the latest MacBook Pro where the battery is not removable.

Where can I get an additional power source for my MacBook Pro? I don't mind if it is a 3rd party product.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Have you thought about one of the more obvious possibilities...Apple.com?

You can also try e-Bay.

HTH,:)

- Nick

p.s. Since you will be traveling to Europe...I hope that you have your power outlet adapter kit (for different plug styles & voltages)...for the country/countries you will be visiting.;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
Hyperjuice makes extra batteries - you either have to cut a Mac power cord or get a Mac Airplane adapter to use it though.
HyperJuice External Battery for Apple MacBook, iPad, iPhone, USB Devices

Edit: To make your mac last longer, turn off the keyboard backlight, turn down the display backlight as much as possible, turn off any wireless you aren't using (bluetooth for example).

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I am travelling to Europe next week and will be travelling on the road quite often. I would like to get some work done during that time. My laptop battery will inevitably run out of power during that time and I would like to carry an additional power source with me so I can get some extra juice when I am nowhere near an outlet.

I have the latest MacBook Pro where the battery is not removable.

Where can I get an additional power source for my MacBook Pro? I don't mind if it is a 3rd party product.

Sorry...I just realized that you were talking about a "cordless" additional power source...I thought you meant an additional "plug-in" power adapter.

What "IvanLasston" mentioned was on the mark!:)

Apologies for my confusion,

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.