Msn Mac Messenger- Customization

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Gb Ram 250 Gb HD OSX 10.5.5
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if there was any way to customize the msn for mac. Its so boring, and I think I recall the windows version having skins, colours, etc. to customize it with. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a bunch,

-Carli :)

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if there was any way to customize the msn for mac. Its so boring, and I think I recall the windows version having skins, colours, etc. to customize it with. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a bunch,

-Carli :)

Hi,
I think that the mac messenger project is kind of dead :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
Nope, its just a basic messenger. Look into adium for a better messenger. I expect the next version will be released with the next version of office for mac :)

Reaction score
Adium is a very good all in one messenger for Mac. I use it and the only issue I have is the no web cam support. It is supposed to be coming soon though :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook: 1GB 667 MHz RAM, 2.16 Intel core duo 2, 120GB Hard Drive. Iphone 3G.
I used to use Amsn. When those guys said try out Adium, I downloaded it. Man, its awesome. Customization is sweet. I recommend it. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
Yeah adium is awesome, I would warn anyone reading this to stay away from amsn.... its a good program but isnt well written and uses alot of system resources. Really slows things down.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.