6G Ipods???

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to know if anyone has heard anything about new 6G touch screen ipods that have been rumored to be released in September. My girlfriend wants to buy me an ipod for my birthday, which is at the end of August, and I wanted some advice as to whether i should wait for the new ones to come out.

I Love buying apple Products, but everytime I do, apple comes out with an upgrade within a year and then i have to have the newer version!

thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB RAM, 320 HDD, Superdrive, Mighty Mouse
There is no official information leading to 6G iPods, those touchscreen ipod you've seen are fake. What i think is comming sooner is the latest ipod firmware update which is been said that it will have the coverflow feature.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
I Love buying apple Products, but everytime I do, apple comes out with an upgrade within a year and then i have to have the newer version!

thanks!

Why do you have to have to newer version? I have found that one fo the great things about Apple's MP3 players is that you don't have to upgrade every generation. My 3G iPOD still works beautifully (after a battery upgrade costing $25).

I am not convinced their will be a new iPOD before the end of September, but perhaps there will be a widescreen iPOD in time for Christmas. Unless it has a HDD though, I don't see it being a really big hit.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.