YouTube Forum?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook - White
Why is there no YouTube forum? It would be so huge, don't you think? I mean, I have seen one or two, and one actually got hacked, but they were nothing special.

A friend and I were considering making one. I think it could work out well. Watch this small video for a little bit of information about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfzDLqLEkTw What do you think of the idea?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
Makes one wonder why youTube itself does not have a fourm.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2006 | 2011 21.5in iMac-1tb-i5-12gig | iPhone 3gs
I love youtube... I'm addicted to youtube... but I don't think i would join the forum if they had one.

What would some of the topics be if they did?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I love youtube... I'm addicted to youtube... but I don't think i would join the forum if they had one.

What would some of the topics be if they did?

Exactly. You can already comment on individual videos... I don't see the point of a forum.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook - White
I'm surprised YouTube doesn't have a forum, yes.

You could get creative with a YouTube forum. Forums could be things like video editing, YouTube (the site) discussions, tutorials, critics (reviews, suggestions, hep), and with some more thinking than I'm doing right now, there could be lots of topics.

Also, entertainment: TV, music, art, celebrities, and all these kinds of things could also be on a YouTube forum.

Edit: Not to mention, you can't exactly have a conversation with people in the comments. You could, I guess, but forum posting would make that a lot better. They're also spam infested and usually consist of no more than 5 word arguments.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" 2006 | 2011 21.5in iMac-1tb-i5-12gig | iPhone 3gs
As I can see the forum becoming spam infested as well and snard remarks that are found in comments.

Too much swearing! It's just so uncalled for and immature.

I hate seeing comments on someone's video that I found quite good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiRHyzjb5SI for example.....
It won 3rd place and all the comments are just so uncalled for....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
^^^ I agree, the forum would be over run by garbage, too much garbage to handle, about ever other comment has the F word or is telling some one they are, fat, ugly, they should die, retards, etc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.