Switched Successfully!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd post on here that I am officially a MacBook Pro owner and very excited to be one! After using PC for many years and still do use PC for certain applications, I have successfully switched to OSX.

I am absolutely in love with my new computer and the hookup that Apple gave me with a free ipod and printer are fantastic.

Anyways I just wanted to boast a little bit! And thanks to this forum for helping me decide on what to switch to!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Congrats and welcome aboard!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
congrats!! Welcome. I hope the kool-aid was good :D

Reaction score
Welcome!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to mac, everyone was talking about me when I decided to buy and now that I have my new machine, I don't say a word, because they see it at work and now its "I got to get me one of these**ogle eyes**!" lol. Best thing I did was switching, lovin it.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
It's nice to hear from a successful switcher for a change. We mostly get the frustrated switchers posting... >_>"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Welcome aboard my friend!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac, 3.06 c2d, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD
It's nice to hear from a successful switcher for a change. We mostly get the frustrated switchers posting... >_>"

Not necessarily true. I, for one, had no problems switching. Perhaps it was because of my long time PC experience, but I've left that world far behind. And I don't miss it at all. Also I don't try to run the same stuff on my iMac that I used on my PC. I find the Apple equivalent.

Maybe the successful switchers just don't post their successes. Frustrated switchers are seeking help.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Maybe the successful switchers just don't post their successes. Frustrated switchers are seeking help.

And that's the way it is with most forums. People join a forum primarily for two reasons: One is to learn about their new device and second, because they're experiencing difficulty.

That's why it's always nice to read a post about someone who just switched successfully or, to post about how much they really like their new machine.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
And that's the way it is with most forums. People join a forum primarily for two reasons: One is to learn about their new device and second, because they're experiencing difficulty.

Most people do. I joined to try to help others, and to learn more myself. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.