tones,no ringtones

Reaction score
why do i have tones but not ringtones. thats where i put my ringtones, in tones, but ive seen so many post with pics showing it listed as ringtones. even in my itunes pref. it only shows tones as a option to check. is it that tones has taken then place of ringtones.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
why do i have tones but not ringtones. thats where i put my ringtones, in tones, but ive seen so many post with pics showing it listed as ringtones. even in my itunes pref. it only shows tones as a option to check. is it that tones has taken then place of ringtones.

The only option you will find is Tones. All of your ringtones will be in this section in your library.

OP
H
Reaction score
ive found this out. just cant figure out why its changed from ringtones to tones.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
ive found this out. just cant figure out why its changed from ringtones to tones.

I can honestly say that I don't think that I ever noticed a change. Not sure when or why it was changed. One of those little changes they slipped in on us. :Mischievous:

OP
H
Reaction score
well i thought i was doing something wrong to make it not show up. the tones works fine for ringtones.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.