Clock in Dashboard

Reaction score
I think 1 week since my switch...slowly have made my move completely away from PC side...I have Fusion but each day I find I hardly ever launch Fusion.

Some hiccups here & there but really loving Mac side of world. Wish I'd made the switch SOONER.

Question, when I click on the Dashboard, my clock is showing wrong time...2 hrs FAST. When I switch cities to see if diff timezone shows correct time it does not...again 2 hrs fast??

I double checked my preferences for normal time in top right hand corner, & that is CORRECT.

Does anyone know why Dashboard shows wrong time...is there an update or something I need to do??

No big deal since I don't use dashboard for time but found it strange...???

Thx

Reaction score
If you open up your dashboard, and click on the clock, you will notice the i for information in the lower right corner of the clock. Is it set to North America, and your City?

OP
V
Reaction score
Yes set to my city...tried setting to other cities in same time zone, no change, set to another time zone & switched time to that zone but 2 hrs fast...

OP
V
Reaction score
set to your city

I have...like I said, I even set to other cities & still 2 hrs FAST.

I just noticed or realized that when I set appts in iCal, at times I want, it is actually 2 HRS FAST since clock is FAST by 2 hrs...

Calling Apple...will report fix hopefully.

OP
V
Reaction score
Went into preferences & finally allowed to change actually time zone...that did it...fixed time & now good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.