Graphics Card Emulator???

Reaction score
I'm trying to play games on mac but my graphics card sucks ...... SoOo i tried using 3D Analyzer through crossover but the mac version games doesn't run using .exe or .bat so i cant use it so i was wondering if anyone knows of a graphics card emulator for mac or how to get 3d Analyzer to work with mac based files..... i really need to know to play my games..... NOW :p

MY SYSTEM
Mac OS X 10.6.4
1.83 GHz intel core duo
ATY RadeonX1600 128 vRAM

my system was originally a mac running on tiger until i upgraded to snow leopard

What i want to use in an emulator... if possible

256MB DirectX 9.0-compatible NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon X1600 Pro video card with Shader 3.0 support

I know the games not the problem... i just need 256 mb of video memory to run it thats why i want emulator .... even if i run bootcamp i need to purchase windows .... which i would rather just try to get a new graphics card instead.... im looking for a low money or no money fix.... crossover doesn't work with all softwares so that one is out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums.

See no response on Yahoo either to your question.

Helps if you provide machine and operating system details but be aware iMacs and MacBooks only offer limited gaming opportunities not having a graphic card which cane be replaced.

Maybe a Google on Emu Emulation may help.

OP
T
Reaction score
G'day and welcome to the forums.

See no response on Yahoo either to your question.

Helps if you provide machine and operating system details but be aware iMacs and MacBooks only offer limited gaming opportunities not having a graphic card which cane be replaced.

Maybe a Google on Emu Emulation may help.

Emu is a synthesizer.... i am looking for products similar to 3D Analyzer or a way to use that on a mac with my system (stated above)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Can you provide your Mac's RAM? Also what machine do you have?

Also which games are you havig issues with?

Mac OS X isn't compatible with DirectX so that's part of the problem. You could always try Bootcamp and loading Windows on your Mac that way if you really feel Windows will run the game better for you.

FWIW, I've always found games run fine on my Macbook Pro.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.