macbook pro 15" i7 model battery problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MBP touchbar 2.9 GHz, 16GB, Radeon Pro 460
i got a new macbook pro and the battery is supposed to be 8-10 hours

i charged it over night and check out the battery status

screenshot20100728at105.jpg

i have the keyboard off and the screen is not at full brightness ( regular setting) i never use the screen to the max brightness to save up battery

i bought it the 17th of this month and i noticed this now

Reaction score
possible

I suffer the same thing. I notice that this effect appear after I install the graphic fix update. I restore the machine and shows the 9 hours. Now I update and shows 4 hours....try to restore and don't updates

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Looks like you have a lot going on in the menu bar there (that you blurred out for some reason).
Even with your blurred image, I can see that you have your bluetooth and wireless on. I'm also assuming that you brightness and volume is on full.
On top of this, what apps do you have running?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
i got a new macbook pro and the battery is supposed to be 8-10 hours

i charged it over night and check out the battery status

screenshot20100728at105.jpg

i have the keyboard off and the screen is not at full brightness ( regular setting) i never use the screen to the max brightness to save up battery

i bought it the 17th of this month and i noticed this now

Looks like you have a lot going on in the menu bar there (that you blurred out for some reason).
Even with your blurred image, I can see that you have your bluetooth and wireless on.
On top of this, what apps do you have running?

I suffer the same thing. I notice that this effect appear after I install the graphic fix update. I restore the machine and shows the 9 hours. Now I update and shows 4 hours....try to restore and don't updates
That is not the solution!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
I also notice you don't show your dock. Take a shot of activity monitor sorted by CPU use highest to lowest.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.