Bought one, now what?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
:|

The first use that came to mind was being able to shut up the girl that's going to be in the car with me all day on Sunday.

;D

I think I'm going to jail break it and use if for some tech type shtuph.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

The first use that came to mind was being able to shut up the girl that's going to be in the car with me all day on Sunday.

;D ...

Oooo I want to see pics of this. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro

;D

Just be careful that her teeth don't scratch the screen when you shove the iPad in her mouth. That is what you meant, right? ;D

What specs?
Post back about what "high-tech stuff" you end up using it for. Interesting...

OP
Village Idiot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
32GB 3G.

There's apps to make it a wifi hotspot, remote access desktops, SSH apps, apps that give you root access to the file system for installing non iPad apps. The nice thing is, it'll still use app store apps.

I think I'm going to play around with setting up a HTPC and see if I can use my iPad as a giant remote control

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.