delete files from camera

Reaction score
i accidentally deleted my pics from my camera,i know theres a way to get them back but how?? does anyone know how to get them back???? I need software for mac that will help recover what i have on my memory card.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2006 Macbook Pro 15.4" glossy screen, 2.16 ghz, 640 gb, 2 gb ram
Do not reformat the card!

*EDIT: Okay...just wanted to get that in first. I can't recommend any software in particular, but a google search for picture recovery program should do the trick...there are several.

Did you delete them on your computer screen? If so, they may be in the trash.

OP
Q
Reaction score
Do not reformat the card!

*EDIT: Okay...just wanted to get that in first. I can't recommend any software in particular, but a google search for picture recovery program should do the trick...there are several.

Did you delete them on your computer screen? If so, they may be in the trash.

from my camera not computer?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2006 Macbook Pro 15.4" glossy screen, 2.16 ghz, 640 gb, 2 gb ram
from my camera not computer?
I mean, was the camera linked to your computer and where you browsing the images on the camera's card through the finder on your computer. When I delete images from my camera I do it through the computer after I dump the images. Once I verify that the images did copy onto the computer I then reformat the card.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.