iPhone4 will not share more than 5 pictures at a time.

Reaction score
Hello guys. I came across a strange fact about my iPhone. It doesn't allow me sharing more than 5 pictures.
When I want to email some of my new pictures from 'photos' application I have to press the button in the upper right corner, choose some pictures and then press 'share' or 'copy'. The thing is that after I choose the 6th photo both buttons become inactive. Meaning I can only choose between 5 photos. And this is obviously strange and very uncomfortable, because I need to send about 20 pictures at a time. I can go back and forth from 'email' to 'photos' and keep on adding pictures, but that's ridiculous.​
I read here: iPhoneInterest Sharing more than 5 pictures at a time from picture gallery that I can not 'share' more than 5 pictures at a time, but I can 'copy' and paste multiple (more than 5) pictures from 'photos; to 'email'.
Did anybody have the same issue? Can it be solved? I bought my iPhone with iOS 4.1 preinstalled, and then updated it already once. Now I think that maybe they disabled this feature. :(
Please share your experience on how to email more than 5 photos at a time.​

OP
antondubai
Reaction score
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

I will start to hate this phone soon )

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
It's to do with the software trying not to overload the "clipbpoard" and keep too much in the cache, it's not really a bug or anything just the way it's been made

- Simon

OP
antondubai
Reaction score
But how is A3rab clipboard different from a European or American? They can do it there :(

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
No, we can't.

Everyone has the exact same issue, because that's the way the app is set up to work.

OP
antondubai
Reaction score
No, we can't.

Everyone has the exact same issue, because that's the way the app is set up to work.

Google it and you will see how people can copy 20 pictures and then paste it to the email.
http://www.iphoneinterest.com/sharing-more-than-5-pictures-at-a-time-from-picture-gallery.html
Or maybe nobody has FACE recognition as well? cause I don't here. :( In photos I only have 'events' and 'albums' :( no faces (but this issue, as I suppose can be solved by updating to the latest version of iPhoto on my iMac).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Does copy and paste not work for you? Us Americans have the same five picture limitation on sharing, but we can copy and paste many more. Not sure why Apple imposed this limitation, but the simple fact is that it's there and we just have to learn to live with it, if and when Apple decides to change it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.