CrossOver giveaway

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
Recently a free copy of CrossOver was offered for a 24 hr. period,I applied and in due time was issued a number,what am I supposed to do with this number,download the trial copy,or wait for further instructions?? Anyone out there Help. Van

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Download the trial copy and insert the serial number when prompted.

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
CrossOver

Thanks for the info, it installed fine. Van

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
I believe you needed to download the trial and register it within 24hrs after receiving the code. I think the code had to be requested on Tuesday, and the activation of the software had to be completed by midnight on Wednesday.

Check the fine print in the email containing the code and you'll find it expires the next day.

EDIT: Looks like it didn't really expire. Enjoy your free copy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
I believe you needed to download the trial and register it within 24hrs after receiving the code. I think the code had to be requested on Tuesday, and the activation of the software had to be completed by midnight on Wednesday.

Check the fine print in the email containing the code and you'll find it expires the next day.

EDIT: Looks like it didn't really expire. Enjoy your free copy!

No, in the email they stated that because of the huge amount of load on the servers that you have until November 30th to register it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
No, in the email they stated that because of the huge amount of load on the servers that you have until November 30th to register it.

That's good to hear. I requested my serial number very early on Tuesday, and the email clearly stated that you had to complete the registration by midnight Wednesday or the code would expire. It's nice to see that they made arrangements to honor there commitment after the site went down.

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
CrossOver Giveaway

To all the lucky recipients,be sure to thank the company for their wonderful gesture,not many companies do stuff like this.I'm using my copy and I expressed my thanks to the company. Van

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.